Qoin offers a platform where different organisations collaborate in order to reach their respective objectives whilst realising prosperous community. Organisations in the public housing, healthcare, local government but also businesses and charities utilise the value propositions to their own and their community’s benefit.
Municipalities may strengthen their turnover and give hands and feet to their social commitment. For example:
- Give an impulse the local economy
- Decrease budget for waste management services
- Decrease social care costs
- Enhance social cohesion and civic participation
- Increase liveability of neighbourhoods
Municipalities engage and motivate their citizens to contribute to their objectives by rewarding them for their efforts. The rewards take the form of local currency, which can for example be spent to shop at local businesses or to sponsor a local charity.
Contact us to find out how a currency adds value to your municipality’s objectives!