Qoin’s mission is to help people, businesses, government and semi-public institutions to fulfil their potential by leveraging on the advantages of community currencies. As we believe that money can be redesigned to meet our individual and collective needs more effectively, we strive to create vibrant local communities empowered by locally owned and locally run community currencies.
Qoin implements community currencies to serve several goals, among which:
- Stimulate regional economic development,
- Increase prosperity of small and medium enterprises,
- Empower citizens to be active in their community,
- Enhance informal care and voluntary help,
- Incentivise consumers to act environmentally friendly.