We believe community currencies are reliable, cost-effective and sustainable tools to help society meet its goals.
Qoin supports communities, government authorities, businesses and financial institutions to realise their goals around social innovation, sustainability, entrepreneurship and regional resilience through community currencies.
For more than fifteen years, Qoin has been designing, refining and implementing community currencies as a tool to:
- Stimulate regional economic development,
- Increase prosperity of small and medium enterprises,
- Empower citizens to be active in their community,
- Enhance informal care and voluntary help,
- Incentivise consumers to act environmentally friendly.